- Home learning resources-general resources below, much of which are year group specific
- Class page-general information that the public can see
- Class-page when you log in with your e-school password, you can access the work your child is publishing for the class
1. Oak National Academy online classroom and resource hub
The sector-led Oak National Academy has today launched its online classroom and resource hub. The Academy offers 180 video lessons each week for schools to use, across a broad range of subjects. The lessons cover children in Reception through to Year 10 and are free to use by both teachers and young people.
The Oak National Academy can be accessed here:
2. BBC Bitesize
The BBC has launched an education package across TV and online, featuring celebrities and teachers, helping to keep children learning at home and supporting parents.
BBC Bitesize can be accessed here:
3. Reading Agency: https://readingagency.org.uk/children/
4. Create your own time capsule:
5. White Rose Hub Maths Resources: https://whiterosemaths.com/
6. Maths Shed: https://www.mathshed.com/
7. Spelling Shed: https://www.spellingshed.com/en-gb
8. Literacy Shed: https://www.literacyshed.com/home.html
9. Times Tables Rock Stars: https://ttrockstars.com/
10. Khan Academy
Especially good for maths and computing for all ages but other subjects at Secondary level. Note this uses the U.S. grade system but it's mostly common material.
11. BBC Learning
This site is old and no longer updated and yet there's so much still available, from language learning to BBC Bitesize for revision. No TV licence required except for content on BBC iPlayer.
Free to access 100s of courses, only pay to upgrade if you need a certificate in your name (own account from age 14+ but younger learners can use a parent account).
Learn computer programming skills - fun and free.
Creative computer programming
15. Ted Ed
All sorts of engaging educational videos
16. National Geographic Kids
Activities and quizzes for younger kids.
Learn languages for free. Web or app.
18. Mystery Science
Free science lessons
19. The Kids Should See This
Wide range of cool educational videos
20. Crash Course
You Tube videos on many subjects
21. Crash Course Kids
As above for a younger audience
22. Crest Awards
Science awards you can complete from home.
23. iDEA Awards
Digital enterprise award scheme you can complete online.
24. Paw Print Badges
Free challenge packs and other downloads. Many activities can be completed indoors. Badges cost but are optional.
All kinds of making.
26. Prodigy Maths
Is in U.S. grades, but good for UK Primary age.
27. Cbeebies Radio
Listening activities for the younger ones.
28. Nature Detectives
A lot of these can be done in a garden, or if you can get to a remote forest location!
29. British Council
Resources for English language learning
30. Oxford Owl for Home
Lots of free reading resources for Primary age
31. Big History Project
Aimed at Secondary age. Multi disciplinary activities.
32. Geography Games
33. Blue Peter Badges
If you have a stamp and a nearby post box.
34.The Artful Parent
Good, free art activities
35. Red Ted Art
Easy arts and crafts for little ones
36. The Imagination Tree
Creative art and craft activities for the very youngest.
37. Toy Theater
Educational online games
38. DK Find Out
Activities and quizzes